What is Celltron
- Celltron comprises of small membranous vesicles secreted from Wharton’s Jelly derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs).
- It contains various bioactive molecules such as proteins, and carry certain genetic information including DNA, mRNA, and miRNA.
- It is involved in the cell to cell communication through the transmission of molecules, hence stimulating the healing and recovery process.
- It is nano-sized (40 to 100 nm), thus, are able to penetrate through the skin and blood brain barrier easily.
- It is believed to have much stronger regenerative power due to numerous growth factors.
How does it work
• Celltron has demonstrated remarkable regenerative activity, hence it has been used to repair aging body tissues, improve overall wellness and to treat various degenerative diseases.
• Celltron is applied externally for skin beautification / anti-aging.
• Below are a few age-related conditions that Celltron can also be used to reverse, halt, or repair as it has tremendous power to penetrate through skin for:
• Hair loss
• Skin rejuvenation
• Wound healing
Link to website: https://www.cell-tissue.com